Borrow completely repayment-free for France for 7 to 14 years
Now also available through Fynis International Mortgages: a French, fully interest-only mortgage for your home in France with a financing of up to 75% of the purchase price including brokerage fees. The bank asks you to prove possession of a certain capital. It is not mandatory to take out a life insurance policy. For a purchase price from EUR 265,000.
Mortgage for France
- Fully interest-only mortgage
- Financing up to 75% purchase price including brokerage fees
- Fixed or variable interest rate with interest rate ceiling
- Duration up to 14 years, maximum up to age 80
- Unlimited repayment possible
- Repayment without penalty with variable interest
- Financing refurbishment
- Rental possible
- Death risk insurance: your choice
No minimum income is required for this mortgage. You must, however, be able to prove possession of a certain capital. Your income must be high enough to be able to bear your total financial costs.
- Dutch people living and working in the Netherlands
- Dutch people living abroad, working for a multinational with headquarters in a stable country
- Entrepreneurs: sole trader or DGA (3 year profit / salary)
- For the purchase of a second home from EUR 265,000 (for the first home, see this page)
- When applying for the mortgage, your age is a maximum of 72
- You have sufficient own resources – 25% of the purchase price and approximately 8% non-financing costs (including notary’s fees) plus some leeway in connection with calamities; saved / built up by yourself.
- Guidance entirely from the Netherlands – Dutch speaking
- Mortgage arranged within 2 months
- Guidance from the moment agreement on the purchase price
- Go in a targeted search for a home: receive a mortgage calculation in advance
- Documents in English
- Arrange French bank account
- Arranging emigration-proof life insurance
Request your quote here: within one business day in your mailbox, or, if you are still in the exploratory phase: a mortgage calculation; within two days you know what your options are, request it now.