Mortgage for France – nationwide
Financing up to 85% of the purchase price including brokerage fees
A mortgage for the whole of France, available via Fynis International Mortgages:
- Financing up to 85% purchase price including brokerage fees
- French Annuity Mortgage: redeemed on end date
- Fixed or variable interest rate with interest rate ceiling
- Duration up to 25 years, maximum up to age 80
- Always fixed monthly charges, also with variable interest
- Unlimited repayment possible
- Repayment without penalty with variable interest
- Financing refurbishment
- Rental possible
- Death risk insurance: not mandatory
Mortgage for France
Available through Fynis International Mortgages: a French mortgage for your second home in France with a financing up to 85% of the purchase price including brokerage fees. A financing of 85% is the highest possible for the purchase of a property in France from abroad. It is not mandatory to take out a life insurance policy. We can offer this mortgage for a purchase price from EUR 120,000.
No minimum income or capital is required for this mortgage. Your income must be high enough to be able to bear your total financial costs.
- Dutch people living and working in the Netherlands
- Dutch people living abroad, working for a multinational with headquarters in a stable country
- Entrepreneurs: sole trader or DGA (3 year profit / salary)
- For the purchase of a second home from EUR 120,000
- Your maximum age when applying for the mortgage is 72
- You have sufficient own resources – 15% of the purchase price and approximately 8% non-financing costs (including notary’s fees) plus some leeway in connection with calamities; saved / built up by yourself.
- Guidance entirely from the Netherlands – Dutch speaking
- Mortgage arranged within 2 months
- Guidance from the moment agreement on the purchase price
- Go in a targeted search for a home: receive a mortgage calculation in advance
- Documents in English
- Arrange French bank account
- Arranging emigration-proof life insurance
Request your quote here: within one business day in your mailbox, or, if you are still in the exploratory phase: a mortgage calculation; within two days you know what your options are, request it now.