French mortgage: partially interest-only
Buy your property in France with a 50% interest-only mortgage
- Financing up to 80% purchase price including brokerage fees
- 50% interest-only, 50% based on annuities
- Fixed or variable interest rate with interest rate ceiling
- Term repayment-free part up to 14 years; annuity rate up to 25 years, up to age 80
- Unlimited repayment possible
- Repayment without penalty with variable interest
- Financing refurbishment
- Rental possible
- Death risk insurance: your choice
Now also available through Fynis International Mortgages: a French, partial interest-only mortgage for your second home in France with a financing of up to 80% of the purchase price including brokerage fees. You borrow 50% based on annuities and 50% interest-only. The interest-only part has a duration of 7 to 14 years. It is not mandatory to take out a life insurance policy. Mortgage from EUR 200,000. Purchase price from EUR 265,000.
No minimum income or capital is required for this mortgage. Your income must be high enough to be able to bear your total financial costs.
- Dutch people living and working in the Netherlands
- Dutch people living abroad, working for a multinational with headquarters in a stable country
- Entrepreneurs: sole trader or DGA (3 year profit / salary)
- For the purchase of a second home from EUR 265,000
- Your maximum age when applying for the mortgage is 72
- You have sufficient own resources – 20% of the purchase price and approximately 8% non-financing costs (including notary’s fees) plus some leeway in connection with calamities; saved / built up by yourself.
- Guidance entirely from the Netherlands – Dutch speaking
- Mortgage arranged within 2 months
- Guidance from the moment agreement on the purchase price
- Go in a targeted search for a home: receive a mortgage calculation in advance
- Documents in English
- Arrange French bank account
- Arranging emigration-proof life insurance
Request your quote here: within one business day in your mailbox, or, if you are still in the exploratory phase: a mortgage calculation; within two days you know what your options are, request it now.